Navigation

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Overcome the Lie {Day 3}

Day 3 of Overcome the Lie already?! It is going so quick! You all are continuing to blow me away, bless me and amaze me. The truth that is pouring out of you guys is POWERFUL. Keep on going for it. 


Just a reminder that if you have not RSVP'd to the Twitter Party tomorrow at 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST, to do so today. You can do that right here. And keep on linking up those amazing blog posts, here. 


Here is the daily encouragement video - I hope these are blessing you! Today, we are going after the lie that your past determines your future. Because, yep, you guessed it. That's a lie. 


I love you guys, I am cheering you on! There is no one like our Jesus. 


Ash.


3 comments:

  1. I love your heart. Your passion. This is just so much for me, means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your video today dealt with this lie. I couldn't hardly believe it when I started listening because I had written my blog post for today (about this lie) last night before I heard this video at all. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://www.polkadotpixies.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Hugs!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin + Social media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...